Friday, August 8, 2014

Go Shout Love

Photo Courtsey of http://goshoutlove.com/?page_id=33
I want to take a moment to recognize the work of some AMAZING ladies over at Go Shout Love! If you haven't heard about them, then by all means you must go check them out… DO IT… Right now… I'll wait here for you to get back.

I have to be honest, I LOVE LOVE LOVE what these ladies are doing. Perhaps it is the music therapist's heart in me or the years of working with children with special needs. Whatever it is, their cause truly speaks to my heart. Essentially, they are reaching out to families who are walking through hard times and helping them out. They utilize social media, online auctions, apparel, and so much more to raise awareness and funds to help out these amazing families. Please go check out their website if you haven't already: www.goshoutlove.com Or find them out on Facebook or Instagram!

Love truly is not meant to be silent… In all aspects, in all facets of life it is in fact meant to be loud!


No comments:

Post a Comment