Thursday, May 15, 2014

Check out this post from Scissortail Silk!

My dear sweet reader,

I want to take a minute to share with you a wonderfully compelling blog post written by another. When I read this particular post it thoroughly resonated with me. I hope that for those of you who have also walked the difficult journey of becoming a parenthood after miscarriage or for those of you who are still walking through that journey, you find comfort and inspiration in these words. You absolutely do not suffer alone nor do you have to suffer in silence. Your loss was real and worth every tear that was shed. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

I also want to end this post by saying I believe in love. I believe in faith, hope, and love. And I believe that the greatest of these is love. Don't confuse our, perhaps, disagreement on choices made with judgement or lack of love.

I love you, dear one, and I will always fight to shatter the silence of pregnancy loss.

Love,
Jess

Please take a moment to read the post below:
http://www.scissortailsilk.com/2014/05/13/how-abortion-has-changed-the-discussion-of-miscarriage/

No comments:

Post a Comment