Thursday, June 6, 2013

Inaugural Post

I've always thought our story should be told...

Even though at this point in time it is still very incomplete....

Just to clear the air, my intent for sharing our story is not now nor will it ever be for narcissistic purposes or seeking out unnecessary sympathy. With that said, I am not so blind as to recognize that this is probably more of an outlet for me than I care to truly admit. I do consciously choose to share our story because I think too many families have all too similar stories and somehow we need to rise up and support each other through the pain. If you are like us, know that I love you dearly and I have wept innumerable tears for you...  You are not alone despite the isolation these circumstances inevitably bring.

This marks the beginning of our journey. So far it has been a roller coaster to say the least.  There has been much laughter and more tears than I ever thought I could cry in one life. This is the story of our past, present, and future. I document it all here.

I hope that only those who need to hear our story will be the ones to stumble upon this blog and that from our ashes beauty may arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment